Yoho & Co Pocket Nappy
- Made with 100% waterproof PUL on the outside
- Lined with soft suede on the inside. Suede wicks the wetness away from your babes bum keeping them comfortable for longer!
- OSFM (One Size Fits Most) snaps to adjust and grow with your baby from 4kgs to around 15kgs.
- Choose between a 4 layer bamboo insert, a 4 layer hemp (65%) & cotton (35%) blend - or just get the shell.
Why We Love Them
Yoho & Co are a great pocket nappy. We love that they are available as shell, bamboo or hemp, meaning you only need to buy what you actually need. Also, the prints are SO PRETTY!
Ratings & Reviews
• Type: Pocket Nappy
• Day/Night: Most typically days, some baby's can use a heavily boosted pocket for night time use.
• Pair with: Additional boosters e.g. Yoho & Co Bamboo, Yoho & Co Hemp or Little Lamb Triple Bamboo
• Lining material: Suede
• Rise Settings: 3
• Fit: 9-33lb. Has cross over poppers for the newborn hack, and is also a generous fit for chunky thighs
• Absorbency: Bamboo (4 layer) - 3/5. Hemp (4 layer) 4/5.
- Why? Although both bamboo and hemp are great absorbers, the nappy only comes with 1x insert. If you're baby is a bit more of a heavy wetter they may well need boosting. Something like hemp fitted nappy would get a 5/5.
- Why? There is no double gusset on this nappy, however the elastics do a really great job alone.
• Drying Speed: 4/5
- Why? The shell dries in a a few hours. The bamboo and hemp take longer depending on conditions but still not too long compared to others.
•Ease of use: 4/5
- Why? Pockets require stuffing before use, otherwise it would be a 5/5!
Dinky Dodo's Rating: 4/5
- Why? Overall this is a really great nappy. However, it's single gusset means it might not be quite as good at containing as some other brands with double gussets (although this isn't the case for all babies). And the inserts although made from either bamboo or hemp, only coming with 1 means that some babies may require boosting.
@bees_circus "One of my favourite nappy brands! Love the prints, they are so beautiful. A generous fit nappy without being overwhelming, we’re still on the smallest rise at 12m old and fits perfectly. Lovely soft PUL and suede lining (which means no bobbling and a dry booty!) Such a great price too, grab a bargain! The inserts are lovely and soft, very absorbent as I find I don’t need to boost - the hemp is absolutely amazing!"