Pepi Collection - Pocket Nappy
Pepi’s Designer Collection makes baby’s bum even more adorable (if that’s possible) – with a range of fun, playful artworks and colourways. Designed by a mum and ethically made featuring pepi’s signature prints – these nappies make nappy changing simple, cost-effective and eco-friendly. Perfect if you’re still getting the hang of reusable cloth nappies, and a helping hand for whanau (extended family) and daycare staff who also change your baby.
- As your baby grows – which happens so quickly – simply adjust the size of the nappy using the snaps, to fit from 3.5kg to 15kgs.
- Each nappy has a generous gusset pocket for absorbent inserts, and includes two of these, providing up to eight layers of absorbency
- If extra absorbency is needed, add our thin, yet absorbent 4 layer bamboo terry inserts inside the pocket, without adding lots of extra bulk.
- Suede interior draws moisture away from baby's bum
- Double gusset to stop leaks and poop explosions
- Double row of snaps, with hip snaps to prevent 'wing droop'
- Crossover front snaps give a better fit, even for smaller babies
- Add an extra insert for more absorbency if needed
- Each nappy comes with two bamboo terry inserts to suit your baby: a light wetter may only need 1, most will need 2, and 3 may be best overnight
Why We Love Them
These lovely double gusset nappies come in a range of lovely prints, as well as TWO inserts. They are slim but thirsty too!